The Government Gazette of the 5 April 2019
"The Government Gazette Extraordinary of 29th March 2019 and Government Gazette of 5th April contained the following:"
The Government Gazette Extraordinary of 29
The Government Gazette Extraordinary of 29th
March 2019 contained the
- Publication of the Zimbabwean Investment
Development Agency Bill.
The Government Gazette of 5 April 2019
The Government Gazette of 5th April 2019 contained the
- Extensive lists of registered suppliers in terms of the Public
Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act Chapter 22:23.
- General Notice 658 of 2019 - The creation of the Appeals Division of the
High Court to adjudicate all civil and criminal appeals which lie to the High
Court and which will sit at Harare, Bulawayo, Masvingo and Mutare as a
permanent division of the High Court.
- General Notice 668 of 2019 – Request for Expression of Interest
Empowerbank for the provision of a treasury management system. Closing
date – 11 May 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice 669 of 2019 – Tel-One. Tender for the supply,
delivery, installation and commissioning of Bandwidth Management Systems.
Closing date – not given.
- General Notice 673 of 2019 – Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond
Company. Call for Expression of Interest for the engagement of a
contractor under a build-operate-transfer contract of a Gemmology Centre for
the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company. Closing date – 24th
May 2019 at 1600 hours.
- General Notice 682 of 2019 – Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water,
Climate and Rural Resettlement. Invitation for tenders for a variety of
repairs to dams and water works. Closing date – 15th May 2019
- Statutory Instrument 84 of 2019 – Public Finance Management
(Prescription of Accounting Officers and Receivers of Revenue) (Amendment)
Regulations, 2019 (No.1).
- Statutory Instrument 85 of 2019 – Audit Office