The Government Gazette of 8 February 2019
Government Gazette of 8 February 2019 contains:
extensive list of registered suppliers in terms of the Public Procurement and
Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- General Notice No. 242/2019 - Zimbabwe Revenue Authority to be
on the standard list for restricted bidding to supply Security Information and
Event Management System and Privileged Access Management System.
date for submissions is 14 March 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice No. 249/2019 – Zimbabwe Revenue Authority
re-advertisement for the supply, installation, configuration and implementation
of a Tax Revenue Management System. Closing
date is the 15 March 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice No. 253/2019 – University of Zimbabwe.
Request for Expression of Interest for consulting services to undertake
environmental impact assessments for the Uni-City and Shopping Mall. Closing date is the 4 March 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice No. 259/2019 – Posts and Telecommunications
Regulatory Authority. Invitation for Expression of Interest to develop
telecommunication traffic monitoring and revenue assurance system. Closing
date is the 28 February 2019 at 1000 hours.
- Statutory Instrument 15/2019 – Collective Bargaining Agreement
for the Printing, Packaging and Newspaper Industry.
- It is to be
noted that the costs payable to uplift tender documents are required to be paid
in United States Dollars cash.