Our labour department is headed by Raymond Moyo and Simon Sadomba.
- Advise on the labour law regime applicable in Zimbabwe in all its aspects, including minimum conditions of employment, unfair labour practices, the requirements for an employment contract, the applicability of collective bargaining agreements, codes of conduct, retrenchment and termination of employment
- Draft contracts of employment
- Manage retrenchment processes - both voluntary and compulsory
- Manage disciplinary proceedings
- Advise clients in relation to labour disputes
- Represent clients in labour arbitration or before the Labour Court and related appeals
- Draft confidentiality undertakings and agreements in restraint of trade.