Liquidation, insolvency & judicial management
Our department is headed by Sue Brighton and Mordecai Mahlangu who have practised in this field for over 20 years.
- Advice in respect of the Insolvency Act and the Companies Act
- Advice in relation to securities in insolvency
- Drafting and prosecution of court applications relating to judicial management, liquidation and insolvency and the opposition of hostile applications
- Advice relating to the liabilities resulting from judicial management, liquidation and insolvency
- Advice relating to employment issues arising from judicial management, liquidation and insolvency.