Anjalee is an associate at Gill, Godlonton & Gerrans and specialises in finance transactions and advising on commercial contracts.
Anjalee holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) degree from the University of Cambridge and joined the firm in 2021.
Anjalee is also a UK qualified lawyer and gained experience at her previous London firm, acting for both corporates and lenders (including export credit agencies and development finance institutions). She is particularly experienced in project finance transactions in both the energy and infrastructure sectors.
- Legal Practitioner of High Court of Zimbabwe
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England and Wales
- Advising clients on commercial transactions in the Zimbabwean context, particularly in relation to:
- inward investments, including lending to the Government of Zimbabwe; and
- transaction structuring.
- Whilst at previous firm, advising on numerous financings including:
- advising IFC as advisor to the Government of Zambia on a 100MW Solar PV Project as part of the Scaling Solar initiative;
- advising the lenders (including DBSA) on the financing of a cement plant in Angola;
- the sponsors on the financing of the Thameslink rolling stock project in the UK; and
- the agent on the financing of the M25 project.
We are here to help you with law questions