+263 4 707023-7/708094-9
Stephen is an associate at Gill, Godlonton and Gerrans Legal Practitioners. He joined the firm in November 2021. He is a holder of a Bachelor of Laws (LLB) degree from the University of Zimbabwe.
Stephen was admitted as a legal practitioner in January 2022 and he commenced his career in practice as a junior associate at the firm. Currently, he works in the litigation department. Stephen has provided advice for local and some foreign entities which are based in China, Malaysia and South Africa. His goal is to specialise in corporate and commercial litigation.
Legal Practitioner of the High Court of Zimbabwe
- Drafting court process and litigating matters in the lower and superior courts of Zimbabwe
- Providing legal advice on corporate and commercial transactions
- Advice on contractual terms and conditions
- Conducting training for clients in the mining sector
- Due diligence searches for clients in the mining sector
- Advising on data protection and privacy for non-Zimbabwean entities
We are here to help you with law questions