The Government Gazette of 8 February 2019 contains:
- An extensive list of registered suppliers in terms of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
- General Notice No. 242/2019 – Zimbabwe Revenue Authority to be on the standard list for restricted bidding to supply Security Information and Event Management System and Privileged Access Management System.
Closing date for submissions is 14 March 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice No. 249/2019 – Zimbabwe Revenue Authority re-advertisement for the supply, installation, configuration and implementation of a Tax Revenue Management System. Closing date is the 15 March 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice No. 253/2019 – University of Zimbabwe. Request for Expression of Interest for consulting services to undertake environmental impact assessments for the Uni-City and Shopping Mall. Closing date is the 4 March 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice No. 259/2019 – Posts and Telecommunications Regulatory Authority. Invitation for Expression of Interest to develop telecommunication traffic monitoring and revenue assurance system. Closing date is the 28 February 2019 at 1000 hours.
- Statutory Instrument 15/2019 – Collective Bargaining Agreement for the Printing, Packaging and Newspaper Industry.
- It is to be noted that the costs payable to uplift tender documents are required to be paid in United States Dollars cash.