The Government Gazette Extraordinary of 29 March 2019
The Government Gazette Extraordinary of 29th March 2019 contained the following:
- Publication of the Zimbabwean Investment Development Agency Bill.
The Government Gazette of 5 April 2019
The Government Gazette of 5th April 2019 contained the following:
- Extensive lists of registered suppliers in terms of the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act Chapter 22:23.
- General Notice 658 of 2019 – The creation of the Appeals Division of the High Court to adjudicate all civil and criminal appeals which lie to the High Court and which will sit at Harare, Bulawayo, Masvingo and Mutare as a permanent division of the High Court.
- General Notice 668 of 2019 – Request for Expression of Interest Empowerbank for the provision of a treasury management system. Closing date – 11 May 2019 at 1000 hours.
- General Notice 669 of 2019 – Tel-One. Tender for the supply, delivery, installation and commissioning of Bandwidth Management Systems. Closing date – not given.
- General Notice 673 of 2019 – Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company. Call for Expression of Interest for the engagement of a contractor under a build-operate-transfer contract of a Gemmology Centre for the Zimbabwe Consolidated Diamond Company. Closing date – 24th May 2019 at 1600 hours.
- General Notice 682 of 2019 – Ministry of Lands, Agriculture, Water, Climate and Rural Resettlement. Invitation for tenders for a variety of repairs to dams and water works. Closing date – 15th May 2019 at 10am.
- Statutory Instrument 84 of 2019 – Public Finance Management (Prescription of Accounting Officers and Receivers of Revenue) (Amendment) Regulations, 2019 (No.1).
- Statutory Instrument 85 of 2019 – Audit Office Regulations, 2019.